Atlas of reality : a comprehensive guide to modern metaphysics
Talbot School of Theology
The Atlas of Reality: A Comprehensive Guide to Metaphysicspresents an extensive examination of the key topics, concepts, and guiding principles of metaphysics.
- Represents the most comprehensive guide to metaphysics available today
- Offers authoritative coverage of the full range of topics that comprise the field of metaphysics in an accessible manner while considering competing views
- Explores key concepts such as space, time, powers, universals, and composition with clarity and depth
- Articulates coherent packages of metaphysical theses that include neo-Aristotelian, Quinean, Armstrongian, and neo-Humean
- Carefully tracks the use of common assumptions and methodological principles in metaphysics
John Wiley & Sons
Pickavance, Timothy H. (2017). Atlas of reality : a comprehensive guide to modern metaphysics. Hoboken: John Wiley & Sons.