Blessed Are the Chosen: An Interactive Bible Study
Talbot School of Theology
Blessed Are the Chosen is an eight-lesson interactive Bible study for individuals or small groups based on season 2 of the groundbreaking television show, The Chosen. This study brings both the Old and New Testaments to life in an approachable and conversational way. This study guide works in tandem with each episode of the show and includes:
- A deeper look at God’s character, power, and promises using the framework of Jesus’s Sermon on the Mount
- Script excerpts, quotes, and illustrations from each episode
- Scripture to provide lesson context
- Pictures and bios of characters for increased connection
- Conversational features to invite Bible knowledge
- Guiding questions for group or individual discussion or reflection
Once we belong to Him, we’re not only given a new identity; we’re ushered into a new reality—one that is sure, powerful, and life changing. And so— We have hope no matter our circumstances. We have assurances and resources, even in life’s trials. We are blessed in all things because we are chosen by Him.
The Chosen; Bible study
David C Cook
Huffman, Douglas S. (2022). Blessed Are the Chosen: An Interactive Bible Study. Brighton: David C Cook.