New kind of apologist
Ch. 1 Christians in the argument culture : apologetics as conversation / Tim Muehlhoff
Interview with J.P. Moreland
Ch. 18 How to question the Bible in a post-Christian culture / Jonathan Morrow
Ch.25 The scientific naturalist juggernaut and what to do about it / Scott Smith
A New Kind of Apologist, edited by Sean McDowell and with contributions from more than 20 leading apologists, is the go-to resource for effectively defending the Christian faith in our changing culture. In it you'll discover:
- important topics often ignored by apologists, such as transgender issues, religious freedom, and the intersection of economics and apologetics
- a new kind of apologetics that is relational, gracious, and holistic
- interviews with both seasoned apologists and skeptics, providing insights into how to do apologetics effectively in today's culture
A New Kind of Apologist addresses the latest issues, including
- "Connecting Apologetics to the Heart"
- "Teaching Apologetics to the Next Generation"
- "Apologetics in our Sexually Broken Culture"
- "Apologetics and Islam"
- "Apologetics and Religious Freedom"
and adopts fresh strategies for reaching those who are outside the church with the truth of the gospel.
Harvest House Publishers
Apologetics, Christianity and culture
Christianity | Religious Thought, Theology and Philosophy of Religion
McDowell, Sean, "New kind of apologist" (2016). Faculty Books and Book Chapters. 62.